Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Testimonial in Texas

"As the Kindergarten bilingual teacher of 24 wonderful students in an early exit district, life can be a little stressful. Imagine my delight when the time came to begin transitioning my students into learning their letters/sounds in English: Imagine Learning English had already gone before me and done just that!

"Even though I had spent relatively little time focusing on the English alphabet, most of my students knew most of the alphabet (letter and sounds)! In the third six weeks of school, most of my students are very successfully beginning to read in English. They have mastered the mechanics of reading in Spanish and continue making excellent progress in that area.

"What makes it even more wonderful is that they love to "play" Imagine Learning English. They have no idea that they are actually learning. Thank you for your hard work in helping my students to be successful in acquiring and mastering a second language. You are greatly appreciated!"

Marie Lowry
Bilingual Kindergarten
Royse City, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!